ANNUAL TUITION RATES:
The rates listed below are for the 2020-2021 school year. Typically a 2-3% increase can be expected from year to year.
|2020-2021 Tuition Rates||Per Annum||Per Month||Full Year w/4% discount (due Sep 8)|
|Three or More Students||$9750||$975||$9360|
*Apply 30% discount when a sibling attends another SCSBC school.
- Parents must apply for initial admission to the school according to the Admission Policy and Guidelines and complete re-enrolment procedures as established from time to time.
- Parents are encouraged to pay tuition fees by an “automatic transfer” method with their bank or credit union. Lump-sum payments and other regular methods of payment are also welcome.
- Parents experiencing financial difficulties are invited to apply for tuition assistance after one year of attending Delta Christian School. Delta Christian School uses an online tool called Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to assist in tuition assistance processing. Tuition assistance is only given on a temporary basis for families experiencing financial hardship.
- Parents whose tuition fee payments fall far into arrears and who fail to make further arrangements regarding payments will, in time, be required to withdraw their children from the school.
- Re-enrolment for the next school year will be in jeopardy if tuition fees remain owing or if no agreement for payment of outstanding fees is reached by May 1st.
- Payments on accounts in arrears will be applied to the oldest outstanding balance.